- Where do I park when attending the concert(s)?
There is no designated parking for La Jolla Concerts By the Sea. You can avail yourself of parking on the street. There are also a number of private lots offering paid parking nearby.
- Do you sell or am I permitted to bring alcoholic beverages to the concert(s)?
The La Jolla Concerts By the Sea does not sell any alcoholic beverages and our permit does not include permission for alcohol. Scripps Park is included in the City’s beach alcohol ban. For more information:
- Is smoking permitted at the concert(s)?
For information on smoking in city parks, we offer this link:
- Am I permitted to bring my dog to the concert(s)?
The City of San Diego limits times during which dogs are allowed at Scripps Park, and those hours currently do not include the time of the Concerts. For more information:
- What if I want to suggest a band for inclusion in future concerts?
As a volunteer organization, we don’t have the resources to seek bands. As a matter of fact, the tendency is for us to have more bands available than dates and resources permit us to present. If you know a band…suggest to them that they submit in accordance with our band submission procedures. (See our Contact Page for more information)