Concert Name Sponsor
As many of you already know, due to a number of factors, chief amongst these being a shortage of adequate sponsorship support along with the City of San Diego recently tripling our fees, we find ourselves at the brink. La Jolla finds itself facing the very real likelihood that this institution, bringing family-friendly free concerts for music lovers of all styles and ages since 1984, will be gone.
What we really need is one community-minded corporate hero to step up and add their name and financial support to save our Concerts. It’s a great way to garner excellent name recognition and community gratitude as “The Company That Saved the Concerts!”
Anyone with offers of assistance can contact the organization via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or may contact the President, Shirleymae Davis, directly at 858-459-4053 or email@example.com.
Sponsorship of a concert costs only $2500*, is a wonderful opportunity to support culture in your community and offers many benefits to promote your business!:
- Prominently displayed banner at your concert
- Prominent listing in the program for your concert
- Reserved parking space curbside on the day of your concert
- Listing in weekly ad in the La Jolla Light advertising your concert
- Announcements before, after and during intermission at your concert
- Sponsor listing on our website all season and highlighted the week of your concert
- Link to your own website from ours
- Listing on the front of the program for each concert
- Listing on the sponsor banner displayed at each concert
- Listing on the poster displayed around town for the season
- Listing in the preseason ad in the La Jolla Light
501(c)(3) Corporation – All contributions tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
For more information, please
contact Laura DeBell, 858-456-1148
*We’re very good at maximizing our budget, though due to occasional increases in our costs, this may change without notice.